Product Code: HI6-2163 (220)
- Superior, full synthetic industrial extreme-pressure gear and bearing lubricants
- Can be used where high loads and/or high temperatures are encountered
- Recommended where high load and high temperature conditions occur
Hi-Tec SynMach Machine Oils 220-460 meet or exceed the requirements of:
- US Steel 224
- AGMA 250.04
- AGMA 251.02
- AGMA 9005—D94
- AGMA 9005—E02
- DIN 51517 Part 3
- ISO 12925-1 CKC/CKD
Hi-Tec SYNMACH SYNTHETIC MACHINE OILS are superior, full synthetic industrial extreme-pressure gear and bearing lubricants. They can be used where high loads and/or high temperatures are encountered and where water contamination cannot be avoided. Hi-Tec SYNMACH SYNTHETIC MACHINE OILS provide superior anti-friction characteristics in bearings, steel gear transmissions and steel/phosphor bronze gear units.
Hi-Tec SYNMACH SYNTHETIC MACHINE OILS combine full synthetic polyalphaolefin and ester fluids with special additives which enhance the anti-oxidation, anti-corrosion, anti-rust and anti-foam performance of the lubricants.
Hi-Tec SYNMACH SYNTHETIC MACHINE OILS are recommended where high load and high temperature conditions occur in:
- Industrial enclosed gear drives lubricated by splash or circulation methods.
- Heavy duty industrial journals, plain and anti-friction bearings, chain drives, slide guides, etc.
- (In the lower viscosity grades) rock drills, hydraulics and automotive manual gearboxes which specify API grades GL1, GL-2 (obsolete) and GL3 (obsolete).
Hi-Tec SYNMACH SYNTHETIC MACHINE OILS may also be recommended where service conditions are not severe.
*Also available ISO 220, 320, 460
SYNMACH SYNTHETIC MACHINE OILS
|Manufacturer's Product Code||
220 (HI6-2613), 320 (HI6-2615), 460 (HI6-2617)
Synthetic fluid based industrial machine oil
1000lt, 200lt, 20lt, BULK