Product Code: HI1-2112
- Stable, stay-in-grade oil suitable for extended drain intervals
- Premium Full Synthetic low SAPs Engine Oil
- Super High Performance
Hi-Tec Synplus A5/B5 5W30 meets or exceeds:
- ACEA: A5/B5-10, A1/B1-10
- API: SL/CF
- Ford: WSS-M2C-913D, WSS-M2C-913C, WSS-M2C-913B, WSS-M2C-913
- Renault: RN0700
Hi-Tec Synplus A5/B5 5W/30 is a full synthetic, full SAPS, super high performance engine oil which meets the ACEA A1/B1, ACEA A5/B5 and Ford WSS-M2C-913D specifications. It combines the latest developments in oil formulation and additive technology to provide a lubricating oil with the highest level of protection, whilst promoting fuel efficiency and lowering emissions in modern low friction engines.
Hi-Tec Synplus A5/B5 5W/30 is intended for use at extended drain intervals in gasoline engines and car and light van diesel engines. These engines will be designed to be capable of using this low friction low viscosity oil with a High Temperature / High Shear Rate (HTHS) viscosity of between 2.9 and 3.5 mPa.s.
Hi-Tec Synplus A5/B5 5W/30 meets the 2010 edition of the ACEA specifications in that it has improved sludge handling performance to further increase it’s the long drain capabilities.
Today’s environmentally conscious market demands reduced emissions and increased fuel efficiency. Car manufacturers have developed smaller, higher output engines to meet these stricter requirements. These new engine designs have resulted in the need for higher performing lubricants.
Smaller engines help decrease vehicle weight and improve fuel economy but impact lubricants through:
- Increased heat generation which accelerates the rate of oil oxidation, nitration and deposit formation. This degrades the oil and encourages the creation of more acid and engine sludge and increases oil viscosity, resulting in more internal engine drag and less performance.
- Increased internal pressures and engine speeds which make it harder for the oil to maintain a lubricant film and prevent metal on metal contact. This accelerates valve train wear.
Hi-Tec Synplus A5/B5 5W/30 is designed to meet these challenges to the engine’s lubrication systems, providing full engine protection whilst increasing fuel economy and drain intervals and lowering emissions.
SYNPLUS A5/B5 5W/30
|Manufacturer's Product Code||
Density, kg/lt @15oC 0.857, Viscosity, cSt @100oC 9.39, cSt @ 40oC 50.3, Viscosity Index 173, Total Base Number, mg KOH/g 11.2, Sulphated Ash, % wt 1.26, Calcium Content, % wt 0.325, Zinc Content, % wt 0.102, Phosphorus Content, % wt 0.095, Sulphur Content, % wt 0.265, Flash Point, oC min 200,
200lt, 20lt, 5lt, BULK