Product Code: HI4-2462
- Extended long drain performance of up to 2 years or 360,000 kms.
- Excellent load carrying, anti-wear and extreme pressure performance.
- Ideal for mixed fleet service fill applications.
- OEM endorsed additive technology and viscosity modifier system.
- Outstanding low-temperature fluidity providing better fuel economy.
- Easy smooth shifting and quick starts.
- Clean internal surfaces of transmission.
- Thermal durability: prevents gear spalling at high temperatures and loads.
- Shear stability: shear stable viscosity modifiers used to ensure this wide span multigrade oil ‘stays in grade’.
- Oxidation and thermal stability: prevents oil thickening and deposit formation, resulting in better component protection.
- Rust and corrosion prevention: protects system parts from water.
Hi-Tec Syngear ECO-M 75W/80 GL-4 meets or exceeds following demanding performance requirements:
- API GL-4
- Iveco 18-1807
- MAN 341 E-3, Z-4
- Volvo 97305, 97307
- ZF TE-ML 01L, 02L, 08, 13 (using 02L), 16K and 24A
Hi-Tec Syngear ECO-M 75W/80 GL-4 is the latest generation of high performance synthetic based MTF (manual transmission fluids) and gear lubricants specially designed to meet the heavy duty demands of ZF and MAN transmissions. Formulated from a combination of advanced additives and viscosity modifiers, it is well adapted to the requirements of synchromesh (molybdenum, sinter and carbon based) and automated manual transmissions of commercial vehicles using ZF and MAN equipment, including those fitted with intarders. Being a fully synthetic fluid, Hi-Tec Syngear ECO-M 75W/80 GL-4 offers improved shift comfort, low temperature fluidity and longer service life.
Synplus SM/CF 5W30 Full Synthetic Engine Oil
|Manufacturer's Product Code||
Full synthetic oil for petrol and light diesel engines
1000lt, 10lt, 1lt, 200lt, 20lt, 5lt, BULK