Product Code: HI4-2424
- Quieter transmission operations
- Easy low temperature shifting
- Improved gear tooth and bearing durability
- Continued lubrication effectiveness over a broad range of operating temperatures
Hi-Tec RX80 meets or exceed the requirements of:
- API GL-4
- ZF TE-ML 08
- SAE 80W
Hi-Tec RX80 Gear Oil is a manual transmission fluid of advanced design especially developed to provide easier gear changes over a wide temperature range. It can be used in the manual transmissions of many manufacturers’ vehicles.
Hi-Tec RX80 Gear Oil is particularly versatile in cold weather. It reduces shift effort at start-up, as well as controlling transmission noise and idle rattle at operating temperatures.
Benefits of Using Hi-Tec RX80 Gear Oil
- Quieter transmission operations.
- Easy low temperature shifting.
- Improved gear tooth and bearing durability.
- Continued lubrication effectiveness over a broad range of operating temperatures.
- High wear stability – excellent film and strength and protection during the life of the lubricant.
- Low drag in 2 stroke motorcycle gearboxes.
Hi-Tec RX80 Gear Oil can be used in many applications including (please check manufacturers’ recommendations):
- 3, 4 and 5 speed transmissions and manual transaxles in Ford, GMH, Mazda, Nissan, Toyota and other makes especially older vehicles.
- Front wheel drive transmissions in modern transverse engine cars.
- Four wheel drive and small commercial vehicles.
- 2 stroke motorcycle gearboxes: provides low drag and very good antiwear performance.
- Steering systems (non-power-assisted) for cars, commercial vehicles and off-road vehicles.
Hi-Tec RX80 Gear Oil is NOT recommended for automatic transmissions or hypoid differentials under high loads or speeds.
HI-TEC RX80 GEAR OIL
|Manufacturer's Product Code||
Mineral oil based automotive gear oil.
200lt, 20lt, 60lt, BULK