Product Code: HI8-3250
- Extends the period between changing coolant
- Passenger vehicles and light commercial transporters – 250,000kms / 5 years (whichever comes first).
- Heavy duty vehicles – 1,000,000km / 6 years / 12,000 hrs (with good quality water and product is used as directed)
- Provides maximum anti-freeze/anti-boil protection.
Hi-Tec Long Life Coolant meets or exceeds the requirements of:
- Refer to Data Sheet for extensive list of approvals
Hi-Tec Long Life Coolant Red is an ethylene glycol based antifreeze/coolant concentrate incorporating an advanced formula technology with virtually non-depleting organic acid corrosion inhibitors. The product is dyed a distinctive red-orange colour for ease of identification.
It is silicate free for improved pump life and contains no environmentally harmful nitrates, borates, phosphates, amines or nitrites.
Hi-Tec Long Life Coolant Red is compatible with conventional coolants and can be used for top-up of conventional coolants. If the product is to be mixed with some heavy duty diesel coolants, the user must continue to add SCA’s (Supplementary Coolant Additives) for heavy-duty service until the next coolant change-out.
Hi-Tec Long Life Coolant Red satisfies or exceeds many major standards and is recommended for major European, Japanese and US car and heavy-duty diesel engines.
Hi-Tec Long Life Coolant Red can be added directly to the cooling system as a top-up adjustment of the freeze point of the cooling water.
Benefits of using Hi-Tec Long Life Coolant (Red) include:
Advantages of using Hi-Tec Long Life Coolant Red include:
- Can be used in most OEM diesel, petrol and natural gas engines allowing one coolant to be inventoried. The product lasts up to 3 times as long as conventional coolants.
- Reduces engine coolant cost by up to 60% over conventional coolants.
- Service life of up to 1,000,000 kms for truck engines, and up to 12,000 hours or 6 years (whichever comes first) for machine/commercial engines (when topped up with a once only coolant extender at the end of its initial service life).
- For automotive engines, drain at 250,000 kms or 5 years, whichever comes first.
- Contains no silicates or environmentally harmful borates, phosphates, amines or nitrates.
- Hard water deposits and scale from silicate drop out in the cooling system are practically eliminated.
- The low level of total dissolved solids improves water pump seal life and prevents gel formation.
- Excellent heat transfer and superior aluminium protection at high operating temperatures.
- The combination of organic carboxylate inhibitors offers excellent protection against cast iron cylinder liner and block pitting and cavitation corrosion-erosion.
LONG LIFE COOLANT RED
|Manufacturer's Product Code||
Glycol based engine cooling system treatment
1000lt, 1lt, 200lt, 20lt, 5lt, BULK