Product Code: HI5-2716 (68)
- Blended from high quality mineral oils possessing a high viscosity index
- Provide a long trouble free service life and will be chemically stable under severe operating conditions
- Excellent protection against corrosion; resist emulsification, and any formation of unwanted stable foam
Hi-Tec Hydraulic 68 meet or exceed the requirements of:
- Vickers I-286-S, M-2950-S, AFNOR NFE 48-603 (HM)
- Hagglunds-Denison HF-0, HF-1, HF-2, AFNOR NFE 48-691 (wet)
- Cincinnati Milacron P-68, P-69, P-70, SS155434
- DIN 51524, Part 2, ISO 6743/4 (HM)
- US Steel 136, 127, SEB 181 222
- Racine, variable volume vane pumps, VDMA 24318
- Commercial Hydraulics
Hi-Tec Hydraulic Oils are blended from high quality mineral oils possessing a high viscosity index and low pour point. Hi-Tec Hydraulic Oils provide a long trouble free service life and will be chemically stable under severe operating conditions. They give excellent protection against corrosion; resist emulsification, and any formation of unwanted stable foam.
The continuing trend towards higher hydraulic system pressure permits higher performance and reductions in pump and equipment sizes. At the same time, the hard working hydraulic oil is called upon to lubricate, seal and cool the working components under increasing temperature, turbulence and pressure. Any entrained air must be readily released as pressures often exceed 7 Mpa (1000 psi) and heavy pump water can only be avoided by using oils containing anti-wear additives.
Hi-Tec Hydraulic Oils is formulated to meet all these requirements, using paraffinic, high viscosity index mineral oil, augmented with performance additives including a zinc anti-wear treatment.
The performance benefits of Hi-Tec Hydraulic Oils include:
- Superior hydrolytic stability
- Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability
- Good demulsibility and anti-foam properties
- Excellent EP performance
- Excellent rust protection
- Lower tendency to block filters
- Reduced pump wear
Oxidation, wear and corrosion tests established by Denison and Vickers are amongst the most severe in the industry and are widely recognised by other equipment manufacturers.
*Also available ISO 10, 15, 22, 32, 46, 68, 100, 150
HI-TEC HYDRAULIC 68 OIL
|Manufacturer's Product Code||
HI5-2716 (68), HI5-2712 (32), HI5-2716 (46)
Mineral oil based hydraulic fluid
1000lt, 200lt, 20lt, 5lt, BULK