Product Code: HI8-3208
- Reduces corrosion of all metals in the engine cooling system
- Inhibits the formation of scale deposits
- Provides anti-freeze and anti-boil protection
- Limits the foaming that can cause water pump cavitation
- Extends the period between coolant change outs
- Minimises volume of spent coolant that has to be disposed of
- Helps to maintain cooling systems in an “as new” condition that promotes maximum efficiency
- Maximises fuel economy by keeping the engine at the optimum operating temperature
Hi-Tec Heavy Duty Coolant HG 40 meets or exceeds the requirements of:
- Refer to Data Sheet for extensive list of approvals
Hi-Tec HD Coolant HG 40 is an engine coolant concentrate based on ethylene glycol which contains a corrosion inhibitor package with salts of organic acids and silicates. It is a silicated OAT product,free of nitrites, amines, phosphates and borates and it must be diluted prior to use with good quality water, the ideal dilution is 1:1 for optimum protection.
Hi-Tec HD Coolant HG 40 was developed to protect car, truck and bus engines of both ferrous and aluminium construction against freezing, overheating and corrosion. It contains a blend of inhibitors designed to give a high degree of corrosion protection to engine components such as radiators, cylinder blocks/heads, water pumps and heater cores.
Hi-Tec HD Coolant HG 40 has been formulated to use in the cooling systems of petrol and diesel engines of trucks, buses, off-road equipment, stationary engines and ships. Care should be taken with heavy-duty diesel equipment if using coolant filters pre-treated with dichromates. Dichromates can react to give a brownish mud-like precipitate. Hi-Tec HD Coolant HG 40 is safe to use with standard hoses, gaskets, clamps and fittings.