Product Code: HI2-2208
- Improved viscosity, oil pressure, resistance to thickening, and corrosion protection
- Reduced cylinder bore wear
- Reduced engine sludge deposits
- Reduced piston deposits
Hi-Tec Fleetmaster J-TEC 15W/40 meets
- API: CI4, CH4, CG4, CF4, SL SJ
- ACEA: E7, E5, E3, B4, B3, A3
- EURO emission requirements: I, II, III, IV JASO DH-1
- DHD-1 CAT ECF-1
- Cummins 20071, 20072, 20076, 20077, 20078
- Mack EO-M Plus
- MAN 3275
- Mercedes Benz 228.3 blanket & 229.1
- MTU Type 1, Type 2
- RVI RLD-2
- Volvo VDS3, VDS2, VDS ZF TE-ML 07C
Fleetmaster J-Tec 15W/40 is a shear stable multigrade 15W/40 diesel engine oil designed specifically to meet the requirements of modern Japanese diesel engines. It is suitable for both normally aspirated and turbocharged engines.
Increasing engine temperatures and pressures, longer drain intervals and smaller oil capacities all place increased load on the engine and its lubrication system. Carbon formation, especially on the top piston land, causes bore polishing and ring sticking, and leads to high oil consumption and engine failure. The high calcium based additive technology of Fleetmaster J-Tec 15W40 helps to minimise the damaging effects of these situations.
Fleetmaster J-Tec 15W40 is suitable for use in many Japanese diesel engines including Daihatsu, Hino, Iseki, Isuzu, Komatsu, Kubota, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Toyota and UD Nissan.
- Reduced bore polishing.
- Reduced ring wear and ring sticking.
- Reduced cylinder bore wear.
- Reduced engine sludge deposits.
- Reduced piston deposits.
- Improved viscosity, oil pressure, resistance to thickening, and corrosion protection.
HI-TEC FLEETMASTER J-TEC 15W/40 DIESEL ENGINE OIL
|Manufacturer's Product Code||
Supplied as an advanced formula heavy-duty engine oil for use in Diesel 4 Stroke engines and other suitable applications only.
1000lt, 200lt, 20lt, BULK