Product Code: HI2-2237
- Exceeds many international specifications for top performance and long service life
- Uniquely formulated to promote the highest standards of engine cleanliness in modern highly stressed turbocharged engines
- Minimises the formation of damaging deposits in ring grooves and land areas
Hi-Tec Fleetmaster CJ-4 15W/40 meets
- API: CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4; API: CJ-4, API: SN, SM, SL
- ACEA: E9-12, E7-12; EURO emission requirements: I, II, III, IV, V, VI
- API: CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4
- EURO emission requirements: I, II, III, IV, V
- CAT ECF-3, ECF-2, ECF-1-A, Cummins CES 20081
- Detroit Diesel PGOS 93K218, Deutz DQC III-10 LA
- Mack EO-O Premium Plus Mercedes Benz MB 228.31
- M.A.N. M3575, MTU Type 2.1
- Renault RVI RLD-3, Volvo VDS-4
- Allison C4 Transmission Test Demonstration Program, JASO DH-2 Demonstration Program, Suitable for Detroit Diesel
Hi-Tec Fleetmaster CJ-4 15W/40 is formulated using the latest technology base oils for use in heavy duty diesel engines operating in the harsh Australia conditions. The very high dispersant, anti-wear formulation exceeds the requirements of API CJ-4. This lubricant is specifically designed to meet the requirements of the latest low emission US engines with cooled EGR, as well as Caterpillar ACERT engines and Volvo engines requiring the latest VDS-4 specification.
Hi-Tec Fleetmaster CJ-4 15W/40 exceeds many international specifications for top performance and long service life in four stroke turbo-charged and normally aspirated diesel engines. It assists in reducing soot thickening in the latest US low emission engines.
Hi-Tec Fleetmaster CJ-4 15W/40 is uniquely formulated to promote the highest standards of engine cleanliness in modern highly stressed turbocharged engines. It very effectively controls and inhibits bore polishing tendencies, high oil consumption rates and premature wear.
The excellent performance of Hi-Tec Fleetmaster CJ-4 15W/40 minimises the formation of damaging deposits in ring grooves and land areas, particularly the quench top ring belt areas of ‘tight piston’ engines.
The special balance of over-based alkaline reserve additives (TBN components) in Hi-Tec Fleetmaster CJ-4 15W/40 effectively neutralises acidic combustion by-products caused by the sulphur content in fuel (especially diesel fuel). This helps reduce the corrosion of critical engine components and the otherwise catastrophic effects these by-products have on oil.
Hi-Tec Fleetmaster CJ-4 15W/40 has the following OEM approvals:
- Cummins CES 20081
- Mack EO-O
- Premium Plus
- Renault RVI RLD-3
- Volvo VDS-4
HI-TEC FLEETMASTER CJ-4 15W/40 DIESEL ENGINE OIL (FLEETMASTER EXTREME CJ-4 15W/40 DIESEL ENGINE OIL)
|Manufacturer's Product Code||
Supplied as an advanced formula heavy-duty engine oil for use in Diesel 4 Stroke engines and other suitable applications only.
1000lt, 10lt, 200lt, 20lt, 5lt, BULK