Product Code: HI2-2264
- Formulated using synthetic base oils for use in heavy duty diesel engines operating in the harsh Australia conditions
- Exceeds many international specifications for top performance and long service life
- Uniquely formulated to promote the highest standards of engine cleanliness
- Effectively neutralises acidic combustion by-products
Hi-Tec Fleetmaster CJ-4 Synthetic 10W/40 meets:
- API: CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4
- API: SN, SM, SL
- ACEA: E9-12, E9-08 Issue 2 (2010)
- Euro Emission requirements: I, II, III, IV, V, and VI
Hi-Tec Fleetmaster CJ-4 Synthetic 10W/40 is formulated using synthetic base oils for use in heavy duty diesel engines operating in the harsh Australia conditions. The very high dispersant, anti-wear formulation exceeds the requirements of API CJ-4. This lubricant is specifically designed to meet the requirements of the latest US07 emission standards for engines with exhaust treatment systems especially DPF (diesel particulate filters), diesel particulate diffusers (DPD) and cooled EGR (exhaust gas recirculation) using low sulphur fuels
Hi-Tec Fleetmaster Synthetic CJ-4/SN 10W/40 exceeds many international specifications for top performance and long service life in four stroke turbo-charged and normally aspirated diesel engines. It assists in reducing soot thickening in the latest US low emission engines.
Hi-Tec Fleetmaster Synthetic CJ-4/SN 10W/40 is uniquely formulated to promote the highest standards of engine cleanliness in modern highly stressed turbocharged engines. It very effectively controls and inhibits bore polishing tendencies, high oil consumption rates and premature wear.
The excellent performance of Hi-Tec Fleetmaster Synthetic CJ-4/SN 10W/40 minimises the formation of damaging deposits in ring grooves and land areas, particularly the quench top ring belt areas of ‘tight piston’ engines.
The special balance of over-based alkaline reserve additives (TBN components) in Hi-Tec Fleetmaster Synthetic CJ-4/SN 10W/40 effectively neutralises acidic combustion by-products caused by the sulphur content in diesel fuel. This helps reduce the corrosion of critical engine components and the otherwise catastrophic effects these by-products have on oil.