Product Code: HI2-2234
- Exceeds many international specifications for top performance and long service life
- Heavy Duty diesel engine oil, ideal for multifleet applications covering prime movers to medium & light diesels
- Uniquely formulated to promote the highest standards of engine cleanliness in modern highly stressed turbocharged engines
- Minimises the formation of damaging deposits in ring grooves and land areas
Hi-Tec Fleetmaster CI-4 15W/40 meets
- API: CI-4, CH-4, CF, SL, SJ
- ACEA: E7-12, E7-08 Issue 2 (2010)
- EURO emission requirements: I, II, III, IV, V
- OEMs: CAT ECF-1-a, ECF-2
- Cummins CES 20076, 20077, 20078
- Detroit Diesel 93K215
- Deutz DQC III-10
- Global DHD-1
- Mercedes Benz MB 228.3
- Mack EO-N, Mack EO-M Plus
- M.A.N. 3275
- MTU Type 2
- RVI RLD, RLD-2
- Volvo VDS-3
Hi-Tec Fleetmaster CI-4 15W40 is a diesel engine oil which meets international specifications for top performance and long service life in four stroke turbo-charged and normally aspirated diesel engines.
Hi-Tec Fleetmaster CI-4 15W40 is specifically designed to meet the performance levels required for the new generation of cooled EGR Engines. It is uniquely formulated to promote the highest standards of engine cleanliness in modern highly stressed turbocharged engines. It very effectively controls and inhibits bore polishing tendencies, high oil consumption rates and premature wear.
The excellent performance of Hi-Tec Fleetmaster CI-4 15W40 minimises the formation of damaging deposits in ring grooves and land areas, particularly the quench top ring belt areas of ‘tight piston’ engines.
A special balance of over-based alkaline reserve additives (TBN additive) in Hi-Tec Fleetmaster CI-4 15W40 effectively neutralises acidic combustion by-products caused by the sulphur content in diesel fuel. This reduces the corrosion of critical engine components and otherwise catastrophic effects these by-products have on the oil.
Hi-Tec Fleetmaster CI-4 15W40 is designed specifically for the harsh conditions of Australia. Special polymers included in this product minimise viscosity decreases at high operating temperatures resulting in maximum oil pressures being maintained.
HI-TEC FLEETMASTER CI-4 15W/40 DIESEL ENGINE OIL
|Manufacturer's Product Code||
Supplied as an advanced formula heavy-duty engine oil for use in Diesel 4 Stroke engines and other suitable applications only.
1000lt, 10lt, 1lt, 200lt, 20lt, 5lt, BULK