Product Code: HI3-2688B
- An automatic transmission fluid for use in older automatic transmissions
- Provides reliable friction performance, high temperature stability, superior anti-wear properties, low temperature fluidity and material compatibility
- Meets Dexron® IIIH or Mercon® performance
Hi-Tec Trans ATF DX3 is suitable for the following applications:
- General Motors Dexron® IIIH
- Ford Mercon®
- Allison C-4, Allison TES-389
- Caterpillar TO-2
- Power steering fluid applications
- Sperry-Vickers, Denison and Sundstrand hydraulic pump systems.
- Many hydraulic systems and smaller rotary air compressors.
Hi-Tec ATF DX3 is an automatic transmission fluid for use in older automatic transmissions requiring Dexron® IIIH or Mercon® performance. It is also suitable for use in transmissions requiring other common performance levels such as Allison C4 and TES-389, and power steering, pump and hydraulic applications.
Modern vehicle and transmission design places increased stress on the automatic transmission fluid. Hi-Tec ATF DX3 is the product which provides the reliable friction performance, high temperature stability, superior anti-wear properties, low temperature fluidity and material compatibility required by current specifications.
EXCELLENT OXIDATION STABILITY as measured in the General Motors 4L60E oxidation and Ford ABOT tests. Cleaner transmissions and more reliable operation are the results achieved with Hi-Tec ATF DX3.
FOAM INHIBITED. Hi-Tec ATF DX3 avoids the foaming tendencies in transmissions so that fullbodied lubricant is maintained to all surfaces requiring lubrication.
STABLE FRICTION PROPERTIES are demonstrated by Hi-Tec ATF DX3 in the Dexron® III 32,000- cycle cycling test and friction durability tests and Mercon® 20,000-cycle friction durability test.
Note: DO NOT use for Dexron® VI, Mercon® V or Type F applications.
HI-TEC ATF DX3
|Manufacturer's Product Code||
Automatic Transmission Fluid
1000lt, 1lt, 200lt, 20lt, 5lt, 60lt, BULK